Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Go down into a valley (Jamtal, Galtur, Landeck, Innsbruck)

This is the last day in Jamtal hut.
Got up around 6:00.
I got enough sleep and some stars over the window maybe around 3:00.

Today's plan.
7:00 breakfast
8:00 check out and go down.
12:00 arrive at Galtur
1300 bus to Landeck
1400 Train from Landeck station
1500 arrive at Innsbruck

Actual is as follows.

In the cafeteria, I prepared breads, some slices of cheese, and an apple for my launch.

Around 8:00, I went down to north along a stream to Galtur.
Unhurriedly went Took some rest and refreshed with the sandwich and some snacks.
I met some cows, mosquito, and alike.
Closing town, the stream becomes a river and people are walking and biking up to mountains.


Just before arriving at Galtur, I had a cafe au lait in a cafe looking around the valley.
This is Mentenalpe.
A couple and two children were enjoying vacation.

As planed, I reached Galtur around noon.
A ski town with some small hotels.
After 30min, I got on a bus to Landeck.

At a bus stop, I joined again with three people who attended the conference by chance.
They went to another hut and went down by a different route.

Arrived at
Landeck
http://www.tyrol.tl/en/tyrols-holiday-areas/oberinntal/landeck/
and waited for a train.
Cake and apple juice in a cafe.

Talked with someone about gravitational-wave detections.
This is about future.
A good and smart guy.

Around 16:20, at Innsbruck.
Walked about 15min to a small hotel
Had a shower and relaxed.

Walked around the central.
Tasted ice cream.
Dinner at
Des Schindler.
http://www.dasschindler.at
"Wiener schnitzel (cutlet)" and a small glass of beer.
Good enough for a solo dinner.
I wanted a company, but we can not order one at any restaurant usually.

Backed to the hotel, wasted some stuff, went to bed in a hot and humid night under small rain.
The night in Austria. Good night.



No comments: