Thursday, July 26, 2018

Surprise points

* Trail/surprise points
short hiking to surprise points
stayed at a bridge for abour an hour.
No fish in the river.
This is the most wonderful view in Japser for me.
Wild and wide view of mountains, lakes, and sky.

This time reminded me camp days with my son in the past,
Hokkaido, Kagoshima, sothern islands.
But this sort of big nature can not be found in Japan.

I wonder if I can live in Canada.

There should be many beautifal places in the world.
I should go there.
In any places, there are something to be checked at the place by myself, not photo or video.
We need to get the air there.

How many forests we should pass to be an independent man, to be ourselves ?
We passed several forests and woods, but maybe not so many.

What a wonderful time !

Today, my feet were heavy and tired.

* stay ACC Wates-Gibson Hut

taka_tamuさん(@taka.tamu)がシェアした投稿 -

No comments: