Saturday, July 28, 2018

Geraldine Lakes

* stay HI Athabasca Falls

* 7:00 wake up in the Dorm bed.
This is an ideal morning.
coffee (I got milled one last day in Jasper, Rocky mountain Roaster coffee ?. The HI had coffee equipments),
woods around me,
calm people,
sounds of small birds.

* Breakfast:
rice, corn, plum

* rest day

* Drive to the trail head.

* Trail
Geraldine Lakes area
https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/jasper/activ/activ-experience/sentiers-trails/geraldine

A long walk on gravel road.
About 3.4 km and one hour climb at a sunny day.
We could go by car.

We had enough time to walk and stay around a small lake.
Looking into the lake and surrounding mountains I thought about my future plan.
I decided something here. Yes we need to plan the future and fix things.

* checked Athabasca Falls.
Massive and fast water.
Many people from over the world.

No comments: